外贸常用商务英语100句

Unit 1 希望与要求

Part One

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待着进一步扩展良好的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们希望和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们真的已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在您方便的时候尽早与您洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

期待您的早日回复,相信通过合作,我们将能够在不久的将来与您完成本次交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这件事,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能真诚地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待您早日对此事作出答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们希望你方尽快向我们提供较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28. We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

Unit 2 产品介绍

Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印机高效、耐用且经济,特别适合于中学生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易著称。

33. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此机器可以维持使用一年。

36. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。

37. The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自行车可以折叠成一半,便于手提,特别适用于旅行或交通拥挤时。

39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H.

这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。

40. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。

43. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44. This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调经济耐用,适用于公司,企业。

45. Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

Part Two

46. Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.

我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

这类衣物既华丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.

我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群的不同需要。

50. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。

51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,并且销售很快。

54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

56. By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。

58. These items are most sellable in our market.

这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

59. There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。

60. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。

Unit 3 业务范围介绍

Part One

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们想向您介绍我司是一家专门生产灯具的国有企业。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家在同行业中具有领导性的出口企业。

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业。

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意。

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品。

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于家业产品业务。

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务。

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务。

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口。

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务。

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意。

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意。

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也做各类丝织品生意。

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫。

Part Two

76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

78. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品。

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家。

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

电子产品在我司业务范围内。

81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务。

82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意。

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场。

84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务。

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友。

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位。

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单。

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年。

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年。

Unit 4 承诺

91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不会再发生。

92. We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。

93. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。

94. I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的。

95. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级。

96. Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流。

97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末。

98. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否为我方的过错。

99. We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我们可以确保货物在运输过程中避免损坏。

100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护。

版权声明:外贸小哥 发表于 2022年10月27日 pm11:05。
转载请注明:外贸常用商务英语100句 | 外贸人工具网

相关文章

暂无评论

您必须登录才能参与评论!
立即登录
暂无评论...